Alas, my son doesn't have any clothes

Well, today is the first day of winter and my son never got his fall wardrobe.
I was a little tied up with making Christmas quilts for the rest of the family.
Luckily he still fits into his 12 month clothes and is just now getting into 18 months clothes so he's not walking around like the Emperor and his new wardrobe. My little guy is 21 months and boy is he little and pretty adorable if I do say so myself. But what do I know. I'm just his mother.
You can decide for yourself ;)


I WILL be making him a wardrobe...however probably not until 2012, late January / early February.
The quilting bug kind of bit me really hard and I've at least one quilt I need to make before Jan 15th and several more that I'd like to do just because. The just because quilts can wait though so my little man can be outfitted with some snuggly knit fabric that I bought months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment