Curio quilt all done

Finishing quilts is such a high! Especially when you pull them out of the dryer all warm and snuggly. Mmmm, it's the best! All the doubt and worry about how it'll turn out disappears....at least for me. It's finished and I'm happy.

Front
I chose an all over pattern called Dusty Miller petite by Patrician Ritter of Urban Elementz

Up close front
 I used some of my half square triangles that I had left over from when I was attempting a different design for the front. I think I might actually like the back more than the front.
Back
 You can really see the lovely quilting design on the back. I used the co-ordinating green grunge and I love that it's like a solid but has some great interest.
up close back

I even hand sewed the binding down. How bout that?
hand sewn binding - woot!
 She's all ready to go to her new home.
All rolled up & ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment