A month over when I'd hoped to have all four quilt tops completed but I'm very glad that I got them finished before December.
I learned the hard way with Quilt #3 that you can't sew the two borders together and then sew them to the quilt. Many frustrated stitches ripped out and patched in pieces later it is finished.
Unfortunately this one has a LOT of tenting going on and I'm afraid I don't know what to do to fix it. I'm sure I probably needed to catch it before adding the borders but oh well. I'll just push forward like I always do.
Well, on to backing & quilting. I'm sure I'll make all sorts of mistakes with those ;)