Spring Fever

Finally!!! It's spring...no more snow on the ground! The winter lethargy has lifted and I'm all gung ho to get some projects started, finished and what not. I think I need to list all the projects that I currently have buzzing around in my head.

1) Finish quilt top for Mom & Dad's RV
2) Make something cool for the Make it Right Challenge
3) Finish April blocks for do Good Stitches Promise circle.
4) Make blocks for Quilts for Boston
5) Finish binding on Groovy Crib Quilt
6) Figure out how I want to participate in the Retro Rubies QAL, baby quilt for our babysitter or toddler quilt for my son's bed...decisions decisions...

I'm really close to finishes on several of the above so I'm excited to start new things.

I also got some yard-work done today too. The strawberries are actually starting to invade the mint. I tore the mint up since it's taking up an eight foot section of my garden. We'll see what my devastation will do...that mint is tough...I will NOT allow it to take over the roses though. I will persevere .

Oh yeah, #7...get the camera working so I can take pictures of all the stuff I'm getting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment