Groovy crib quilt almost done!

I finished up the quilting on this last week and I AM LOVING IT! My camera decided to go squirrelly on me as I was trying to photograph it and this was the best shot I could get. 
The quilting in the yellow & pink areas came straight out of Angela Walter's Free-Motion Quilting book. The gray area was a little bit less successful since I meant to do a different orientation of quilting but loaded it on the long-arm in a way not conducive to that. No worries...overall I'm really please with how it turned out. I'll be back with more photos (once that camera starts behaving) after I've put on the binding. 



1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and your quilting is fantastic!

    Found you through the "Quilting Inspired by Angela Walters" flickr group. Will be checking out the rest of your blog now!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete