Quilt-a-long 2012

One of my goals for this year is to participate in an on-line Quilt-a-long and I think I may have found the one I want!

I used half square triangles on my folks quilt and actually sewed all triangles. I realize there are several different ways of cutting half sqares and I think for the quilt along I'll try this one. 

I have also signed up for the Curves Class at Stitched in Color! which starts in February. Soooo excited!!

So, I have my mother-in-law's quilt to finish, which should be in good shape this weekend since the fabric I needed arrived a couple days ago. Then we go visit family. Come back, sew up some outfits for my little man and hit the ground running in February for curve sewing craziness. Woo hoo!

{I am offiically not allowed to put anything else on my sewing list until March, once the curves class is complete.}

No comments:

Post a Comment