Groooovy

I really hadn't planned on joining the Totally Groovy QAL when I first learned about it. I'd already joined the SewIntertwined QAL and figured I didn't really need to join another but I just couldn't get this one out of my head.


Pile O' Fabric


Until recently I was a Stampin Up demonstrator and I use their color coach quite frequently. One of their color combos combined primrose petal, summer starfruit & basic grey. I really really liked it but I couldn't think of who I would gift it to or even where I would use it in my house since it's so different than anything I've chosen before. I decided to go with another color palette that I've used extensively of teal, smokey blue, olive green & gray to make a king size quilt for our bed. I really couldn't get that deep pink, yellow & charcoal color scheme out of my head though so I decided to make two quilts. One king size and one crib quilt. 


Crib quilt colors
Kona Curry, Deep Rose, & Coal

King quilt colors
Kona Coal, Teal Blue, Dusty Blue, Olive & Snow

Really looking forward to cutting into this and seeing how they both turn out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment